viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

Post 5

When I can finally graduate of this university I'm not pretty sure if I want to work immediately on something relation to social work. Before I would like to learn more about kitchen and work in some place where I can cook and get paid or maybe it can be something related to gardens and herbs too.

I’m not sure of what I’m going to do when I get out of here so sometimes I start to think in all the possibilities and believe that I can work in far places like national parks in the south of Chile or out of the country in other continents. In that sense, I think that I would love to travel a lot in any work that I will have – or that is what I expect- having the most quantities of experiences outdoor.



I want to earn an amount that allows me save some money to have vacations when I start to work in institutions related to social work, because there the schedules are very tight. In that case I would love to work in projects related to women, childhood and adolescence, gender and sexual diversity. On my way studying I learn a lot about these themes so I think that I will do a great job working on it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario