sábado, 24 de agosto de 2019

Intermediate - Post 1

Welcome to my blog, my name is Catherine Bell-ville and I would like to visit France, because when I was a little girl my dad told me that our family has a French last-name so I get interested in that country and the things I can discover there about the beginning of our familiar history. A time ago I read that is a zone in Paris that it's called Belleville, so I would really enjoy being there.


I know a few things about France, like they have a lot of places that have relation with art, music, history and culture in general and you can visit the most of them. Also, they produce different types of wine so I would like to know about the process of production and the differences that exists with the Chilean wine. On the other side, on my last vacations in Chiloe I met a French girl that was from Bordeaux and she told me that I can visit t¿her when I travel to Europe, so see my friend is an extra reason for visiting this fabolous country.

Resultado de imagen para burdeos francia

I think that is difficult to say what I would like to do because there are a lot of things that result interesting, but mostly I would like to visit places relational to history of France and Europe in general, museums of art and restaurant to try French food. Also, I would like to go to places far away from the cities so I would have time to relax and be in contact with nature.

Resultado de imagen para francia parque naturale

Finally, I would like to work and live there in a few years when I have more experience in my field and some money saved. As well, I think that is necessary to learn French if I want to stay there more than on vacations.

Resultado de imagen para hablar frances ilustracion


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario