sábado, 31 de agosto de 2019

Intermediate- Post 2:


Welcome to my blog, the best holiday that I ever had were on chilean Patagonia, I had been there a few times and I always feel that I want to stay more time, because never it's enough of that place. My favourite holiday there was on summer two years ago. I went there with my ex boyfriend, we started on Punta Arenas and then we hitch-hiked to Puerto Natales, on that time we couldn't go to Torres del Paine because two weeks before the trip we had an accident, so our bodies weren't feeling  good to hike for eight hours into the mountains. In Puerto Natales we stayed in a hostel attended for a very nice family, they were really kind with us. 

After a few days in Magallanes, we moved on in a ferry to Caleta Tortel, that was a 42 hours trip in the middle of the fjords, it was the best ferry trip that I ever had, we saw Torres del Paine from the sea, it was very impressive. We continued our trip into the austral road, it was my favourite holiday because I met a lot of people and magnificent places. That summer we stayed for a month travelling, walking, taking photos, eating, resting, climbing, hiking, riding bicycle so we really enjoy being there, but how everything has and end we ended our trip when we took a plane from Coyhaique to Santiago. It’s always difficult to return to this city.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario